Thursday, September 12, 2013

Placing your bids....

Just a quick reminder on HOW to place a bid...

To place a bid on an item leave your name, your email address, and your maximum bid amount, in the comments section of the post. Comments will be accepted, but moderated, and kept private. They will NOT show up on the post. A confirmation email will be sent out to each bidder. If you do not receive confirmation by the end of the day when you place your bid, Please contact me by email with name, bid amount, and email address, and I will add it manually.  


FOLKS, I need your contact info... You cannot just leave an amount with no name, or email address... I have received several bids like this, and I have no way to contact you to let you know I received it.... Or to let you know if you are the winner!  

Once again... 

NAME

EMAIL
BID AMOUNT! 

Just one day left to get your bids in! Auction will end tomorrow, Friday September 13th at 9pm PST.