Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thanks So Much!

I just wanted to post a quick note, to say Thanks so much to all of you! It has been a great auction, once again! And totally worth all the work!

We raised $4,242 of the $20,000 that is needed for this year's festivities!

It will take a village to raise the rest, but I am confident that we can do it!

Thanks to those of you who have submitted addresses... It will take me a few days to get items sorted, and boxed, as soon as I have them ready I will invoice you.  For those who have not yet sent in addresses, please do!

I am working on getting invoices ready for those folks that only won items that will be shipped by donors.

When you do receive an invoice, please submit payment within 48 hours, or contact me to work out another timeframe. I appreciate your cooperation with this!